Membership & Benefits
Membership is open to all those employed at the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center (MMAC). This includes federal and non-federal employees, contractors, employees of tenant organizations and employees of all support services. FAA employees located at offices in the OKC area but are not on MMAC (FSDO, Will Rogers ATCT/TRACON, Wiley Post & Thomas Road Facility); FAA retirees with at least 3 years active membership prior to retirement; students attending the FAA Academy; and employees of the National Weather Service assigned to OKC are also eligible to join.
You may join at any time during the year. However, memberships are valid for the calendar year only, meaning that all memberships end on December 31st of the given year. Memberships may be renewed each year. Currently, dues are $5 per member. There are no pro-rated dues for partial-year membership.
Note: Memberships are not transferable and cannot be shared. Each person must have their own membership to be eligible for benefits listed below.
How do you join?
A membership drive is conducted in the first few months of each calendar year. During that time, you may sign up through your area’s EA Representative or at one of the drive locations/times scheduled across MMAC. You may also join at the EA Bookstore any time throughout the year.
Discount on majority of purchases made at the EA Bookstore based on amount of purchase:
on purchase under
on purchase between
$25 - $100
on purchase over
Note: Percentage discount does not apply to certain items such as EA memberships, postage stamps, clearance merchandise, OK state hunting/fishing licenses and theme park or sporting event tickets that have already been discounted for members.
- Serves as the pick-up/drop-off point for the Mutual Aid Pledge System (MAPS), an MMAC employee-managed program that provides a monetary benefit to designated beneficiaries of a MAPS member in the event of his/her death.
- Discount tickets to theme parks including: Frontier City and White Water Bay (OKC); Six Flags Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor (Arlington, TX); Silver Dollar City, White Water Bay and Showboat Branson Belle (Branson, MO); Sea World and Aquatica (San Antonio, TX)
- Discount tickets to select local sporting events including the OKC Thunder & OKC Dodgers
- Eligible to participate in discounted group tours/excursions, summer family outings and other special events throughout the year
- Eligible for discounts on products/services from various vendors (i.e. cell phones, restaurants, retail, travel services, jewelry, etc.)
- Eligible for monthly Bookstore drawings and Holiday Gift Cards in November & December
- Sponsorship of the FAA Radio Club, FAA Golf Club & FAA Bowling League
- Free Notary Service to members. For non-members, there is a $5 fee.
- EA maintains a liaison with MMAC Management Team on matters of concern to all EA members
- Cooperative agreement in place with the Sylvan Goldman Blood Institute that provides employees free blood replacement as long as the FAA Employees Association retains an adequate reserve. In appreciation, all donors are entered into a drawing for EA Bookstore gift cards.